You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
Basic information on Data Protection
Identification: Kidz World, S.L.
Main purpose: Users management and attention to their requests.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Data will be transferred to third parties by legal obligation or with prior consent.
Rights: Access, rectify, and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the Data Protection Policy.
The data collected through the website are incorporated into files owned by the company for the following purposes:
– The management of the request made through the website, either through a contact form or any other type of online form, or through a request by email.
– The sending of newsletters and alerts through any channel, including electronic means (such as e-mail, web notifications, SMS) and by post on news, articles, activities, events, competitions, which may contain commercial information on products, services, offers and promotions related to the activities developed by the company.
If you express your refusal to receive future commercial mailings, your data (name, surname and e-mail address) will be included in the exclusion file to avoid sending unwanted information.
– The management of the recruitment and selection of personnel to place them in specific jobs and for the maintenance of the labour exchange.
– The attention of the notifications received through the media implemented in the Ethical Channel -the necessary security measures have been implemented to guarantee absolute confidentiality-.
– The processing of data from users of social networks through corporate profiles.
– The own and third party cookies based on preferences.
The answers to the questions about personal data that appear on the forms marked with an asterisk (*) are obligatory.
The periods of retention of your data are determined in accordance with compliance with the legislation in force, the rules and regulations applicable or, in any case:
– Users who send requests and/or queries: the time required to attend to them.
– Advertising, promotional communications: when requesting the cancellation of the user, except the data processed in the Registry of Exclusion of Commercial Activities.
– The period of conservation of the professional data of their curriculum, that can be sent through the means enabled for their sending in the web site will be of 5 years; once these years have passed, they will be destroyed.
Once the established period has ended or in the event that you are discarded in the current selection process, your data will be kept for future calls provided that we have your consent, in which case you are responsible for keeping and sending your data updated.
Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the company is processing their personal data.
You have the right to request:
– Access to your personal data.
– The rectification of inaccurate data,
– Deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
– The limitation of the processing of your data; in this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– The opposition to the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– The portability of your data.
– The right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The rights recognised by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, may be exercised directly or through a legal or voluntary representative.
You may request the exercise of rights by computer means through the contact email address of the Data Protection Officer or by sending/delivering your request to the address indicated above.
For information on your rights, you can visit: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
The website hosting providers are service providers who will be able to access your data in order to carry out the Processing Order. As a rule, their servers must be located in the European Economic Area and, if this is not the case, we always ensure that these providers are located in countries with an adequate level of protection and offer guarantees of compliance with European regulations on data protection, and in particular, the RGPD. For transfers in the USA, we will always work with suppliers that have adhered to the Privacy Shield EU – USA.
Our company has presence in different media or social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn. The possible processing of data of users of social networks that the person in charge carries out will be, at most, what the social network allows to the corporate profiles.
The company reminds you that you must know the privacy policies of these media or social networks in which you are registered to avoid sharing unwanted information.
It has the privacy settings and account management on social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, advertising and other related issues.
Novelty oriented player that Develops, Creates and Manufactures toys and confectionery marketed in a number of international markets
Where we are
KIDZ WORLD, S.L.
Vista Bella 17, 4º 2ª (Esc C)
08022 Barcelona, Spain
(+34) 931 426 398